Friday, August 5, 2011

Fair Food

I have the wonderful opportunity to go to the fair this week with Bite Club from the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.  I was picked by them to judge the different fair foods and as a group we came up with the fair favorites.  As you can see by the picture above, I love me some BBQ.  And it was a good rib, a bit to much sauce for my taste, but a good rib. And you can see below the table of food we had to work with that day.  There was everything from BBQ to funnel cake.  I will say that the food from the Guy Fereri booths we a little weak this year, small portions, and a bit over cooked.  I tried the Pazole for the first time, and really enjoyed it.  Need to try it at a real Mexican place soon.  Lastly, I must say.  The Elvis funnel cake was amazing.  Funnel cake with peanut butter and bananas, ohhhhhhhh so good!



Food Table

No comments:

Post a Comment