Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm back

Ok, so I took a little break from the blog. But dont give up on me yet. I have a few things to talk about.

First: the pancetta that I talked about in previous posts. Long story short, I did something wrong. I sliced myself a little taste and I was most definitely bad. No sure where I went wrong, but I will try again.

Second: I join the #charcutapalooza blogging event. For those not following it, we are working our way through the charcuterie book by Michael Ruhlman. This month's project is a canadian bacon. I love good ol American bacon but I am willing to take it to the great white north. I also found a recipe for English muffins. So I think I see a Benedict in my future!

So sorry for the long break, more to come soon.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment